The Unified Muslim Community is a Muslim place of worship founded upon the principles of the Holy Quran and Sunna of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).
We strive to build relationships through meaningful education and leadership, which serve to empower our youth and contribute to the growth of all members, facilitate the general public’s understanding of Islam through collaborative dialogue, and promote tolerance among all believers in the Muslim faith.
UMC is run by 6-member Executive Committee and Board of Directors as follows:
- President: Br. Suleiman Hijazi
- Vice President: Br. Eissa Saiban
- General Secretary: Maresa Nirwan
- Board Member: Br. Sharafuddin Musa
- Board Member: Br. Shamsir Khan
- Board Member: Br. Hesham Sanad